I got a DWI. What do I need to do in orderĀ  to get my license reinstated?

  • You must obtain a certificate of completion. A certificate of completion can be obtained by:
  1. Completing a substance abuse assessment at an authorized NC DWI Services provider, and
  2. Completing the recommended level of treatment or education (ADETS) at an authorized NC DWI Services provider.
  • You must also wait for the revocation period imposed by DMV to be up and pay the required fees to the DMV.